Tim Bearton on Halloween
It is a PDF (2.2MB) containing 15 pages teaching how to make an Amigurumi Bear wearing his Beetlejuice costume for Halloween. The pattern has pictures showing the process and it is written in US Terminology.
This pattern is not for children as it contains pipe cleaners in it.
Size: around 20 cm/ 8"
Skill level: Intermediate
Tim Bearton pays a homage to Tim Burton, his movies and characters and to Michael Keaton (the actor that gave life to Beetlejuice)! I love the movie "Beetlejuice" so much that I had to design something to be a part of this incredible and magical world created by Tim Burton!
- Crochet needle (2.5 mm for the Bear and a bigger one for his costume);
- Yarn: black, white, one color of your choice for the Bear and green for the hair. I used cotton, merino and acrylic, but you can use any yarn you want. The hair will be nicer if you use acrylic and brush it a bit. Try to use thicker yarn for the costume than the one you use for the Bear, or make your stitches loose using a bigger crochet hook;
- 2 Safety eyes of 10mm (I used green as it is the Beetlejuice eye’s color and I also add a purple felt circle around the eyes - you will find the size at page 14);
- 1 Black plastic nose (or sew it with black thread);
- 5 Crochet stitch markers;
- Tapestry needle;
- Black thread for eyebrows and mouth;
- 3 Buttons (black, white or black and white).
- 8 white pipe cleaners 16cm/6 inches;
- Pins (to hold the body parts in place before you sew them);
- 1 black EVA foam sheet (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) for the bats. Drawing on page 14.
Example of how it is written:
Head (color of your choice):
Rnd 1: 6 sc in a Mr 
Rnd 2: inc 6 
Rnd 3: (sc, inc) x 6 
Rnd 4: sc in all 18 st 
Rnd 5: (sc 2, inc) x 6 
Rnd 6: sc 11, inc 2, sc 11 ...
This is a pattern designed and written by Larissa Soares - Honey Bunny Amigurumis. It’s not for children as it contains Pipe Cleaners on it! If you want to make it for children, don’t use any of the materials described above that could hurt them. This pattern is for personal use only and it may not be redistributed. You may sell the finished products crediting Honey Bunny Amigurumis as the designer especially when listing online. Please tag @amigudesigns in your picture of the finished Tim Bearton on Instagram, I will love to see your work! Thank you very much!
Any questions you may have, please contact me via email or instagram.
Follow me on instagram to see more amigurumis:
•♥• Thank you for visiting my store! •♥•